Want to join the team? The following positions are available.
Miss Dimplez.com is is seeking a Social Media and Music interns to be a part of a young exciting team. Miss Dimplez properties include MissDimplez.com Dimplez YouTube Channel, MD Facebook, MD Instagram, MD Twitter.
- For the Social Media internship, you are expected to play an active, hands on role in turning current events into social media content. Must be familiar with Twitter and Instagram. The ideal candidate for this position must be reliable, creative, able to work in under deadlines, and must have a general sense of what is ‘cool’ or current in hip-hop culture.
- For the Music internship, you are expected to be able to listen to music and give an opinion. This position is responsible for blogging content, and may include some concert coverage or album listening sessions. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to work under deadlines, with a keen sense for detail, and pulse on urban new stories and current events.
The ideal candidate would posses strong communication skills, social media savvy, and have a general knowledge for urban pop culture. Previous editorial, blogging, or interview experience is not required. Living in a major market area (New York, Los Angeles…etc) is preferred, but not required.
What MD offers:
- One on one mentoring
- Professional skills building
- Strong cross industry network development
- Action plan for career goals
- Real opportunity for accelerated growth
FOR ALL POSITIONS: These are unpaid internships with a flexible schedule of 10-15 Hours per week. Growth potential is huge. If you feel like you are a good fit, you must include any relevant projects or statements in your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team! *All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.*
Interested? Please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.